Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Christmas Cottage

There is a Christmas Cottage about 5 minutes from where my parents live and I couldn't wait to have a look so I took mum and dad out for the afternoon.
We were in there for ages , more than an hour, its in an old house and every room is filled with decorated trees, and all things Christmas.

It may be a bit early for some of you, but not me :)
Enjoy!


This section is the first room as you walk in the door, I love how they decorated this green and red tree. Sorry the photos are not the greatest I was snapping away with my phone and my hands were almost shaking with the excitement. I was like a kid in a candy shop.




A close up of that fun and whimiscal tree.



 This section is on the other side of the mantel more red and lots of Christmas figures, teddy bears, snow people, the works, candles, ornaments, wreaths. Everything !




Be still my heart..... a white Owl tree . I would love to have white owls on my tree , but I stopped myself. I did buy some silver picks for my tree . You have no idea how hard it was.




A silver and grey tree, just love the Santas .




Meet my dad, he was feeling really good that day and he had lots of
 fun touching things and looking around :) 
I don't know why but I didn't take any other photos in this room. It was browns and creams.
I also forgot to take photos in the gold room ... sigh... I told you I was over excited.



The Christmas Cottage is owned by Coles Garden Centre and they did an extraordinary
job of putting all these trees together and displaying everything , a magical, magical house.

Hope you enjoyed it and it inspires you to start creating something for Christmas :)