Monday, November 21, 2011

Stockings, Hearts and Baubles


Hello again :)

This week I would like to share a few things I have been making.
Little wool felt hearts, hand stitched , for adding to the tree and around the house.


The white one is made from quilt batting.


The Shabby Chic Stocking was inspired by Martha Stewart.com



If you are on Pinterest, you may have seen the stockings
her team made using vintage hankies as the trim.



A closer look.
As most of you know I collect vintage linens, 
and just love white hankies, even with a tear in them :)



This year the living room is being decked with
silver and whites, and maybe a touch of gold.



I found the sweet little acorns and pinecone glass
ornaments, covered in glitter, at Home Sense.

I know my American friends have Thanksgiving this week,
but here in Canada that is in the past, we have ours in
early October, so now we are all preparing for
Christmas, which is my most favourite time to create.

Now I just have to finish decorating my tree :)

A Happy Holiday this weekend to my American friends.
I am going to the One of a Kind show in Toronto
that day with a friend, I haven't been in years, so I am
really looking forward to it.
Just imagine all of that creative energy in one place....
800 Artisans

See you next week

Lynn x


Linking to some Linky parties again